- Relieve Back, Neck and Joint Pain
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Stiffness
- Help with Breathing and Vocal Problems
- Improve Posture
- Develop Business and Presentation Skills
- Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- Improve Performance in Music, Drama and Sport
- Support Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Help Sufferers of Long Term Chronic Pain
- General Wellbeing
The technique is a powerful tool for personal development, self-awareness and learning new skills. Learning to use yourself better, with poised natural body alignment will help improve overall function and wellbeing.
It has been found to be particularly effective in helping sufferers of lower back pain as demonstrated in a major NHS trial and many physiotherapists are starting to take a more holistic approach to this common problem.
People who take Alexander Technique lessons often find that their posture and coordination improve. They have more energy and move with a new freedom and ease.